Dr Sharon O’Brien visited the University of Alcalá in Spain from 02-06 April where she gave a lecture to students on the topic of translation technology in crisis scenarios, a research seminar to staff and had several meetings with staff to discuss future research collaborations.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)