Dr Sharon O’Brien visited the University of Alcalá in Spain from 02-06 April where she gave a lecture to students on the topic of translation technology in crisis scenarios, a research seminar to staff and had several meetings with staff to discuss future research collaborations.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.