- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
- Prof Dorothy Kenny – a panelist at the tcworld conference 2017 and TeKom Fair in Stuttgart on 26 October 2017
- Presentation by Dr Áine McGillicuddy at MeTRa Conference, “Literature, Translation and Mediation by and for Children: Gender, Diversity and Stereotype” 25-27 October 2017, University of Bologna at Forlí
- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
Daily Archives: September 11, 2017
Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez recently participated in the Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017) hosted by The Department of Translation Studies at the Faculty of Arts, University of Maribor, Slovenia from 7 – 8 September. Below is the abstract … Continue reading
Registration for IPCITI 2017 (Heriot-Watt University) is now open. You can find the Eventbrite page here with further information.