- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Daily Archives: September 11, 2017
Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez recently participated in the Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017) hosted by The Department of Translation Studies at the Faculty of Arts, University of Maribor, Slovenia from 7 – 8 September. Below is the abstract … Continue reading
Registration for IPCITI 2017 (Heriot-Watt University) is now open. You can find the Eventbrite page here with further information.