Please find attached a CfP for “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”. This symposium is organised by CTTS members Dr Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez and Dr Alicia Castillo Villanueva and will take place in Dublin City University from 3rd to 4th November 2017. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 June 2017.
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
- Prof Dorothy Kenny – a panelist at the tcworld conference 2017 and TeKom Fair in Stuttgart on 26 October 2017
- Presentation by Dr Áine McGillicuddy at MeTRa Conference, “Literature, Translation and Mediation by and for Children: Gender, Diversity and Stereotype” 25-27 October 2017, University of Bologna at Forlí
- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University