Please find attached a CfP for “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”. This symposium is organised by CTTS members Dr Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez and Dr Alicia Castillo Villanueva and will take place in Dublin City University from 3rd to 4th November 2017. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 June 2017.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University