Please find attached a CfP for “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”. This symposium is organised by CTTS members Dr Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez and Dr Alicia Castillo Villanueva and will take place in Dublin City University from 3rd to 4th November 2017. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 June 2017.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.