- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: May 2017
II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
Please find attached a CfP for “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”. This symposium is organised by CTTS members Dr Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez and Dr Alicia Castillo Villanueva and will take place in Dublin … Continue reading
CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
Please see the attached for further details about the CfP for the forthcoming IPCITI Conference that will take place from 9th to the 10th November 2017 in the Centre for Translation and Interpreting Studies in Scotland, Heriot-Watt University. IPCITI 2017 … Continue reading