- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: May 2017
II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
Please find attached a CfP for “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”. This symposium is organised by CTTS members Dr Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez and Dr Alicia Castillo Villanueva and will take place in Dublin … Continue reading
CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
Please see the attached for further details about the CfP for the forthcoming IPCITI Conference that will take place from 9th to the 10th November 2017 in the Centre for Translation and Interpreting Studies in Scotland, Heriot-Watt University. IPCITI 2017 … Continue reading