- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: April 2017
On April 10th and 11th, the EU-funded INTERACT project on Crisis Translation (Grant No. 734211) kicked off at DCU. This is a Research and Innovation Staff Exchange project that focuses on the topic of translation in crisis scenarios. Partners from … Continue reading
SALIS.CTTS PhD Scholarships 2017-2018