- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: April 2017
On April 10th and 11th, the EU-funded INTERACT project on Crisis Translation (Grant No. 734211) kicked off at DCU. This is a Research and Innovation Staff Exchange project that focuses on the topic of translation in crisis scenarios. Partners from … Continue reading
SALIS.CTTS PhD Scholarships 2017-2018