- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: April 2017
On April 10th and 11th, the EU-funded INTERACT project on Crisis Translation (Grant No. 734211) kicked off at DCU. This is a Research and Innovation Staff Exchange project that focuses on the topic of translation in crisis scenarios. Partners from … Continue reading
SALIS.CTTS PhD Scholarships 2017-2018