- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Podcast: Dr Ryoko Sasamoto speaking in an interview on Classic Drive about the Hokusai-Manga exhibition in Dublin (20 March – 1st April 2017)
Click here to listen to Dr Ryoko Sasmoto discussing manga texts in an interview with Classic Drive RTE radio presenter Lorcan Murray about the Hokusai- Manga exhibition in the Long Room Hub, Trinity College Dublin (20 March – 1st April 2017). … Continue reading
Arabic Translation of Prof Michael Cronin’s Translation in the Digital Age (Routledge 2012) just published.
A translation into Arabic of Prof Michael Cronin’s book Translation in the Digital Age (Routledge 2012) has just been published by the King Saud University in Saudi Arabia. The translator is Dr. Mubarak Alkhatnai.