- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Podcast: Dr Ryoko Sasamoto speaking in an interview on Classic Drive about the Hokusai-Manga exhibition in Dublin (20 March – 1st April 2017)
Click here to listen to Dr Ryoko Sasmoto discussing manga texts in an interview with Classic Drive RTE radio presenter Lorcan Murray about the Hokusai- Manga exhibition in the Long Room Hub, Trinity College Dublin (20 March – 1st April 2017).
Arabic Translation of Prof Michael Cronin’s Translation in the Digital Age (Routledge 2012) just published.
A translation into Arabic of Prof Michael Cronin’s book Translation in the Digital Age (Routledge 2012) has just been published by the King Saud University in Saudi Arabia. The translator is Dr. Mubarak Alkhatnai.