- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Book Launch: Prof Michael Cronin (2017) Eco-Translation. Translation and Ecology in the Age of the Anthropocene
Professor Michael Cronin’s latest book, entitled Eco-Translation. Translation and Ecology in the Age of the Anthropocene (Routledge 2017) was launched by Professor Emeritus Susan Bassnett FRSL on 1 March in the Irish Writers’ Centre, Parnell Square North, Dublin. In this timely study, Michael … Continue reading