- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Book Launch: Prof Michael Cronin (2017) Eco-Translation. Translation and Ecology in the Age of the Anthropocene
Professor Michael Cronin’s latest book, entitled Eco-Translation. Translation and Ecology in the Age of the Anthropocene (Routledge 2017) was launched by Professor Emeritus Susan Bassnett FRSL on 1 March in the Irish Writers’ Centre, Parnell Square North, Dublin. In this timely study, Michael … Continue reading