We are pleased to announce the publication by Routledge of Human Issues in Translation Technology, edited by CTTS member Prof Dorothy Kenny, and featuring CTTS members and adjunct members Dr Sharon O’Brien, Dr Joss Moorkens, Prof Minako O’Hagan, Dr Stephen Doherty and Prof Jenny Williams, among others.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University