We are pleased to announce the publication by Routledge of Human Issues in Translation Technology, edited by CTTS member Prof Dorothy Kenny, and featuring CTTS members and adjunct members Dr Sharon O’Brien, Dr Joss Moorkens, Prof Minako O’Hagan, Dr Stephen Doherty and Prof Jenny Williams, among others.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)