The Call for Papers for the forthcoming conference entitled ‘Translation Studies and Children’s Literature: Current Topics and Future Perspectives’ (University of Antwerp and KU Leuven) is now open. The deadline for submission of proposals is 15 March 2017. More information can be found in the attached link.
- Invitation to open seminar: Ethical questions at the intersections of crisis translation, humanitarian innovation and the conceptualization of information as a humanitarian good, 4-5 p.m., 22 March in C165, DCU (Glasnevin campus)
- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.