- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: January 2017
The Call for Papers for the forthcoming conference entitled ‘Translation Studies and Children’s Literature: Current Topics and Future Perspectives’ (University of Antwerp and KU Leuven) is now open. The deadline for submission of proposals is 15 March 2017. More information can … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the publication by Routledge of Human Issues in Translation Technology, edited by CTTS member Prof Dorothy Kenny, and featuring CTTS members and adjunct members Dr Sharon O’Brien, Dr Joss Moorkens, Prof Minako O’Hagan, Dr Stephen … Continue reading