- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: January 2017
The Call for Papers for the forthcoming conference entitled ‘Translation Studies and Children’s Literature: Current Topics and Future Perspectives’ (University of Antwerp and KU Leuven) is now open. The deadline for submission of proposals is 15 March 2017. More information can … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the publication by Routledge of Human Issues in Translation Technology, edited by CTTS member Prof Dorothy Kenny, and featuring CTTS members and adjunct members Dr Sharon O’Brien, Dr Joss Moorkens, Prof Minako O’Hagan, Dr Stephen … Continue reading