Dr Sharon O’Brien co-organised the “Interacting with Machine Translation” (iMT) Workshop at AMTA 2016 on October 28th 2016 in Austin, Texas. The full programme is available here. Sharon O’Brien presented a paper on behalf of PhD student, Sheila Castilho, who was busy graduating at DCU.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.