Dr Sharon O’Brien co-organised the “Interacting with Machine Translation” (iMT) Workshop at AMTA 2016 on October 28th 2016 in Austin, Texas. The full programme is available here. Sharon O’Brien presented a paper on behalf of PhD student, Sheila Castilho, who was busy graduating at DCU.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)