Dr Sharon O’Brien co-organised the “Interacting with Machine Translation” (iMT) Workshop at AMTA 2016 on October 28th 2016 in Austin, Texas. The full programme is available here. Sharon O’Brien presented a paper on behalf of PhD student, Sheila Castilho, who was busy graduating at DCU.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University