- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: September 2016
CTTS/ADAPT Researchers from DCU presented five research papers at the EST Conference in Aarhus 2016. Some of the attendees are pictured below (left to right: Joss Moorkens, Carlos Teixeira, Sharon O’Brien, Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez and Pat Cadwell). The titles of the … Continue reading
The Irish Research Council has published its call for PhD scholarship applications (deadline: 02 November 2016). See here for further information. The CTTS is interested in hearing from well-qualified, interested applicants who wish to apply for an IRC scholarship in … Continue reading