- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: September 2016
CTTS/ADAPT Researchers from DCU presented five research papers at the EST Conference in Aarhus 2016. Some of the attendees are pictured below (left to right: Joss Moorkens, Carlos Teixeira, Sharon O’Brien, Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez and Pat Cadwell). The titles of the … Continue reading
The Irish Research Council has published its call for PhD scholarship applications (deadline: 02 November 2016). See here for further information. The CTTS is interested in hearing from well-qualified, interested applicants who wish to apply for an IRC scholarship in … Continue reading