- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Call for Contributions: Translation and Conflict – Narratives of the Spanish Civil War and the Dictatorship
The CTTS is pleased to announce a call for contributions to the edited volume: “Translation and Conflict: Narratives of the Spanish Civil War and the Dictatorship”. See below for further details. Translation is one of the many forms in which … Continue reading