The CTTS is very happy to welcome a new post-doctoral researcher to our team. Dr Silvia Rodriguez Vazquez joins us having just completed her joint PhD at the University of Geneva and the University of Salamanca on the topic of ensuring accessibility during web localisation for communities with visual impairment. Her full thesis is available here.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)