The CTTS is very happy to welcome a new post-doctoral researcher to our team. Dr Silvia Rodriguez Vazquez joins us having just completed her joint PhD at the University of Geneva and the University of Salamanca on the topic of ensuring accessibility during web localisation for communities with visual impairment. Her full thesis is available here.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.