The CTTS is very happy to welcome a new post-doctoral researcher to our team. Dr Silvia Rodriguez Vazquez joins us having just completed her joint PhD at the University of Geneva and the University of Salamanca on the topic of ensuring accessibility during web localisation for communities with visual impairment. Her full thesis is available here.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University