- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: June 2016
The First Annual Conference of the Irish Association for Asian Studies (IAAS1) was held at Dublin City University on June 17th and 18th, 2016. The conference was organised under the theme of ‘Commemoration’ by the IAAS and the School of … Continue reading
Dr Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez gave a research seminar for CTTS and other colleagues on Monday, June 20th, 2016 entitled When a picture is not worth a thousand words: the case of image accessibility in multilingual websites Abstract: In spite of the considerable advancements made to … Continue reading
The deadline for submission of abstracts to the IPCITI 2016 conference at DCU has been extended to June 30th. For further details see the conference web site.
Dr Carlos Teixeira and Sheila Castilho represented the CTTS at the Interdisciplinarity for Impact Workshop, held at TCD on Wednesday 1 June 2016. The CTTS researchers presented posters on the interdisciplinary dimensions of the their research.
The CTTS is very happy to welcome a new post-doctoral researcher to our team. Dr Silvia Rodriguez Vazquez joins us having just completed her joint PhD at the University of Geneva and the University of Salamanca on the topic of … Continue reading
Drs Pat Cadwell and Sharon O’Brien (pictured) both attended the third Non-Professional Translation and Interpreting (NPIT3) conference at which Dr Minako O’Hagan was the invited keynote speaker. The conference was hosted by ZHAW in Winterthur, Switzerland from 5-7 May, 2016. … Continue reading