- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Sharon O’Brien, in collaboration with Michel Simard (NRC, Canada), will organise a Workshop on Interacting with Machine Translation at the AMTA Conference in Texas, October 2016. Extended abstracts are due no later than 11:59 pm PDT (GMT – 12 hours), Monday August … Continue reading