- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Sharon O’Brien, in collaboration with Michel Simard (NRC, Canada), will organise a Workshop on Interacting with Machine Translation at the AMTA Conference in Texas, October 2016. Extended abstracts are due no later than 11:59 pm PDT (GMT – 12 hours), Monday August … Continue reading