- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: March 2016
The CTTS is delighted to announce that it will host the IPCITI 2016 conference on the 12th and 13th of December 2016. The Call for Abstracts is now open, with a deadline of June 15th. The Keynote Speaker is DCU’s very … Continue reading
CTTS member, Dr Lucia Pintado, and her colleague Alicia Castillo Villanueva, are pleased to announce a public lecture by Nick Caistor: ‘Looking at the Past through Translation: Story and History in The Sleeping Voice’ Venue: Henry Grattan Building, C114, DCU, … Continue reading