- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: March 2016
The CTTS is delighted to announce that it will host the IPCITI 2016 conference on the 12th and 13th of December 2016. The Call for Abstracts is now open, with a deadline of June 15th. The Keynote Speaker is DCU’s very … Continue reading
CTTS member, Dr Lucia Pintado, and her colleague Alicia Castillo Villanueva, are pleased to announce a public lecture by Nick Caistor: ‘Looking at the Past through Translation: Story and History in The Sleeping Voice’ Venue: Henry Grattan Building, C114, DCU, … Continue reading