CTTS researchers, in collaboration with colleagues at the University of Minas Gerais and the University of Uberlândia in Brazil, have published a new journal article in Machine Translation on the correlations of perceived post-editing effort with measurements of actual effort. The article can be found here.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.