CTTS researchers, in collaboration with colleagues at the University of Minas Gerais and the University of Uberlândia in Brazil, have published a new journal article in Machine Translation on the correlations of perceived post-editing effort with measurements of actual effort. The article can be found here.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)