CTTS researchers, in collaboration with colleagues at the University of Minas Gerais and the University of Uberlândia in Brazil, have published a new journal article in Machine Translation on the correlations of perceived post-editing effort with measurements of actual effort. The article can be found here.
- Invitation to open seminar: Ethical questions at the intersections of crisis translation, humanitarian innovation and the conceptualization of information as a humanitarian good, 4-5 p.m., 22 March in C165, DCU (Glasnevin campus)
- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.