- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: October 2015
11th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting University of Edinburgh, 28-30 October 2015 The IPCITI Conference is the result of a long-term collaboration between Dublin City University, Heriot-Watt University, the University of Edinburgh and the University of Manchester. IPCITI … Continue reading
Dr. Eithne O’ Connell participated as a white paper panelist and session chair at the LEARN-Me conference on Everyday Multilingualism and Sustainable Linguistic Diversity in Budapest on 18-19 September 2015.
The 4th Workshop on Post-Editing Technologies and Practice will take place just after the MT Summit conference in Miami on November 3rd, 2015. The list of speakers and invited speakers is available here: https://sites.google.com/site/wptp2015/home Registration is available from the MT Summit … Continue reading