- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: October 2015
11th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting University of Edinburgh, 28-30 October 2015 The IPCITI Conference is the result of a long-term collaboration between Dublin City University, Heriot-Watt University, the University of Edinburgh and the University of Manchester. IPCITI … Continue reading
Dr. Eithne O’ Connell participated as a white paper panelist and session chair at the LEARN-Me conference on Everyday Multilingualism and Sustainable Linguistic Diversity in Budapest on 18-19 September 2015.
The 4th Workshop on Post-Editing Technologies and Practice will take place just after the MT Summit conference in Miami on November 3rd, 2015. The list of speakers and invited speakers is available here: https://sites.google.com/site/wptp2015/home Registration is available from the MT Summit … Continue reading