The CTTS was delighted to welcome Prof. Judy Wakabayashi to deliver the Annual CTTS Lecture on September 24th, 2016. Prof. Wakabayshi gave a very interesting lecture on perspectives of translation in Asia and how they contrasted with alternative perspectives on translation. The lecture was attended by new Masters students, PhD students, post-docs and staff from the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies at DCU.
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU