- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: September 2015
The CTTS is delighted to record another PhD success. Dr. Pat Cadwell successfully defended his PhD thesis on Friday 25th September. His thesis was entitled: “Translation and Trust: A Case Study of How Translation was Experienced by Foreign Nationals Resident … Continue reading
The CTTS was delighted to welcome Prof. Judy Wakabayashi to deliver the Annual CTTS Lecture on September 24th, 2016. Prof. Wakabayshi gave a very interesting lecture on perspectives of translation in Asia and how they contrasted with alternative perspectives on … Continue reading