- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: June 2015
John Benjamins publishes hard copy version of the Special Issue “Interdisciplinarity in Translation and Interpreting Process Research”. Edited by Maureen Ehrensberger-Dow, Susanne Göpferich and Sharon O’Brien Zurich University of Applied Sciences / Justus Liebig University Giessen / Dublin City University … Continue reading