- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: June 2015
John Benjamins publishes hard copy version of the Special Issue “Interdisciplinarity in Translation and Interpreting Process Research”. Edited by Maureen Ehrensberger-Dow, Susanne Göpferich and Sharon O’Brien Zurich University of Applied Sciences / Justus Liebig University Giessen / Dublin City University … Continue reading