- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Call for Papers: MT Summit Workshop on Post-Editing Technology and Practice (WPTP4) —————— Following the success of the AMTA 2012, MT Summit 2013, and AMTA 2014 Workshops on Post-Editing Technology and Practice, we are organizing WPTP4 (http://wptp2015.postediting.org). Once again, this … Continue reading