- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: April 2015
The School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies (SALIS) at Dublin City University is offering PhD scholarships across several topics (see list below and full details on applying). The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) encourages candidates with interest … Continue reading
The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies/School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, is offering a four-year PhD scholarship in the domain of Translation in Crisis Scenarios, commencing in September 2015. The research will be supervised by … Continue reading