- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Congratulations to Dr. Reglindis De Ridder (second from left in picture) and Dr. Dana-Mihaela Cocargeanu (third from left) who both graduated with their PhDs on March 28th. Congratulations also to their supervisors Dr. Eithne O’Connell and Dr. Áine McGillicuddy.