Applications are invited for a position as post-doctoral researcher in human factors in machine translation, under the supervision of Dr. Sharon O’Brien. This position is for up to 24 months, commencing in September 2015 and is funded by Science Foundation Ireland as part of the Adapt research centre (adaptcentre.ie). The deadline for applications is 27th February. All details are available here.
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU