Applications are invited for a position as post-doctoral researcher in human factors in machine translation, under the supervision of Dr. Sharon O’Brien. This position is for up to 24 months, commencing in September 2015 and is funded by Science Foundation Ireland as part of the Adapt research centre (adaptcentre.ie). The deadline for applications is 27th February. All details are available here.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University