Applications are invited for a position as post-doctoral researcher in human factors in machine translation, under the supervision of Dr. Sharon O’Brien. This position is for up to 24 months, commencing in September 2015 and is funded by Science Foundation Ireland as part of the Adapt research centre (adaptcentre.ie). The deadline for applications is 27th February. All details are available here.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.