- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: January 2015
We are pleased to announce another successful PhD defence at the CTTS. On Friday 23rd January Ms. Linda Mitchell defended her thesis entitled: “Community Post-Editing of Machine-Translated User-Generated Content” (abstract below). Dr. Mitchell was co-supervised by Drs. Sharon O’Brien, Johann Roturier … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the opening of registrations for the Teaching Machine Translation Workshop (Train the Trainer) to be held at DCU on April 30 and May 01. Places are limited to 20. For further information and registration: click … Continue reading
Translation Spaces CALL FOR PAPERS Invitation for Submissions Volume 4(2) 2015 Abstracts for submissions to be considered for publication in Volume 4 should be received by April 15, with complete articles submitted by June 15, 2015. Translation Spaces: A multidisciplinary, … Continue reading
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS Queen’s University Belfast, 4th – 5th June 2015 Second International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting Territories of Understanding: Conflict and Encounter Translation and interpreting are understood – and indeed function – all too often … Continue reading