- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: December 2014
We are delighted to announce the publication edited by Dr. Aine McGillicuddy and Marian Thérèse Keyes of “Politics and Ideology in Children’s Literature” (Four Courts Press). For more information on the book and how to purchase it: Four Courts Press Click here … Continue reading
A list of the CTTS’ Prof.Michael Cronin’s recent publications Translation and Identity (Chinese Translation), Shandong: Soochow University Press, 2014. (With Sherry Simon) Special issue on ‘The City as Translation Zone’, Translation Studies, volume 7, number 2, May 2014. ‘Cooking the … Continue reading
Congratulations to Dr. Dana-Mihaela Cocargeanu on her successful defence of her PhD thesis entitled: Children’s Literature across Space and Time: The Challenges of Translating Beatrix Potter’s Tales into Romanian Congratulations also to her supervisors Dr. Eithne O’Connell and Dr. Aine … Continue reading
“Theoretical Frameworks and Methodologies: Research in Translation Studies” http://thirddurhampgcolloquium.wordpress.com Date and Time: 7th February 2015 – 9:00-18:00 Venue: Room ER201, Elvet Riverside, New Elvet, Durham University, Durham, UK Keynote speaker: Dr Sharon O’Brien Following the success of previous colloquiums, the … Continue reading