- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: November 2014
A special issue of the journal Machine Translation, co-edited by Dr. Sharon O’Brien (CTTS/SALIS/CNGL) and Dr. Michel Simard (NRC), has now been published online by Springer at the following link. One of the articles in the special issue has been authored … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce a call for applications for a four-year PhD scholarship in Human Factors in Machine Translation. The deadline for applications is December 5th. For further information: Call for applications
The Third Workshop on Post-Editing Technologies and Practices was held in conjunction with AMTA 2014 last week in Vancouver, BC. The proceedings, edited by Sharon O’Brien, Lucia Specia and Michel Simard, are available here. Thanks to Dr. Joss Moorkens who … Continue reading