- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: November 2014
A special issue of the journal Machine Translation, co-edited by Dr. Sharon O’Brien (CTTS/SALIS/CNGL) and Dr. Michel Simard (NRC), has now been published online by Springer at the following link. One of the articles in the special issue has been authored … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce a call for applications for a four-year PhD scholarship in Human Factors in Machine Translation. The deadline for applications is December 5th. For further information: Call for applications
The Third Workshop on Post-Editing Technologies and Practices was held in conjunction with AMTA 2014 last week in Vancouver, BC. The proceedings, edited by Sharon O’Brien, Lucia Specia and Michel Simard, are available here. Thanks to Dr. Joss Moorkens who … Continue reading