For any prospective students looking for a master’s course in translation, you may wonder why you would select DCU. Here are some really good reasons for doing so:
- The MA in Translation Studies and MSc in Translation Technology have both been awarded the prestigious EMT label by the European Commission in 2014. This testifies to the quality of the courses. These are the only masters’ courses in Ireland to be awared the EMT label.
- The lecturers are recognised as top international researchers in their fields, which span the spectrum of translation studies from translation history to translation technology.
- We have extensive connections with the translation profession and the translation industry.
- The fees are still subsidised by the HEA in Ireland and so are lower than comparable programmes. For 2014 we expect the fees to be approximately 3, 500 euros (but please confirm on the DCU official fees website).
- The Master’s programme is completed in 12 months.
For further information, please contact the Programme Director: Dr. Mary Phelan (mary.phelan[at]dcu.ie) and visit these pages.