- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Call for Submissions Panel: Corpus-based Translation Studies – innovations in the new digital age Convened by Marion Winters and Sofia Malamatidou http://www.iatis.org/index.php/iatis-belo-horizonte-conference/item/1004-panel-20 For the 2015 conference of the International Association for Translation & Intercultural Studies, Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 7-10 July … Continue reading
Translators at Work: Ergonomic Approaches to Translation Practice and TrainingUniversité Stendhal Grenoble 5-6 March 2015 See link below for further details: CfP_Grenoble_2015_Translation_Ergonomics_EF
For any prospective students looking for a master’s course in translation, you may wonder why you would select DCU. Here are some really good reasons for doing so: The MA in Translation Studies and MSc in Translation Technology have both … Continue reading
Researchers affiliated with the CTTS and CNGL at DCU, in collaboration with researchers in Brazil and industry, have won “best paper” at the EAMT 2014 conference (European Association for Machine Translation)! The paper entitled “Does post-editing increase usability? A study … Continue reading
DCU is the only Irish university to receive the prestigious European Master’s in Translation (EMT) label in 2014. Both the MA in Translation Studies and the MSc in Translation Technology have been awarded this label by the European Commission. This … Continue reading