- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Call for Papers AMTA 2014 Workshop on Post-Editing Technology and Practice (WPTP3) Following the success of the AMTA 2012 and MT Summit 2013 Workshops on Post-Editing Technology and Practice, we are organizing WPTP3 (https://sites.google.com/site/wptp2014/). Once again, this workshop will be … Continue reading
IATIS Yearbook 2015 Human Issues in Translation Technology Series Editor: Prof Jenny Williams The IATIS Yearbook is a full-length, refereed volume containing a thematically coherent collection of essays and overseen by an expert editor. Each volume focuses on an area … Continue reading