- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Call for Papers AMTA 2014 Workshop on Post-Editing Technology and Practice (WPTP3) Following the success of the AMTA 2012 and MT Summit 2013 Workshops on Post-Editing Technology and Practice, we are organizing WPTP3 (https://sites.google.com/site/wptp2014/). Once again, this workshop will be … Continue reading
IATIS Yearbook 2015 Human Issues in Translation Technology Series Editor: Prof Jenny Williams The IATIS Yearbook is a full-length, refereed volume containing a thematically coherent collection of essays and overseen by an expert editor. Each volume focuses on an area … Continue reading