- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: April 2014
PhD scholarships are now being offered by the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies (SALIS) at Dublin City University. The deadline for applications is June 6th and topics can fall into the areas of: Workplace-based research in translation studies … Continue reading
Announcing the Call for Papers for the 10th anniversary of the IPCITI conference (29-31 October 2014 in the University of Manchester). Deadline for paper submission: 30 April 2014. See the link below for further details. IPCITI 2014-CFP- pdf version