- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: April 2014
PhD scholarships are now being offered by the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies (SALIS) at Dublin City University. The deadline for applications is June 6th and topics can fall into the areas of: Workplace-based research in translation studies … Continue reading
Announcing the Call for Papers for the 10th anniversary of the IPCITI conference (29-31 October 2014 in the University of Manchester). Deadline for paper submission: 30 April 2014. See the link below for further details. IPCITI 2014-CFP- pdf version