- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: April 2014
PhD scholarships are now being offered by the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies (SALIS) at Dublin City University. The deadline for applications is June 6th and topics can fall into the areas of: Workplace-based research in translation studies … Continue reading
Announcing the Call for Papers for the 10th anniversary of the IPCITI conference (29-31 October 2014 in the University of Manchester). Deadline for paper submission: 30 April 2014. See the link below for further details. IPCITI 2014-CFP- pdf version