- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: March 2014
A new co-edited volume has been published by Dr. Sharon O’Brien, with co-editors Laura Winther Balling, Michael Carl (Copenhagen Business School), Michel Simard (NRC Canada) and Lucia Specia (University of Sheffield) on the topic of post-editing. The book was published … Continue reading
The CTTS was delighted to welcome Prof. Kaisa Koskinen, University of Eastern Finland, to the CTTS and DCU to deliver the annual CTTS lecture on Wednesday March 26th. Prof. Koskinen delivered a thought-provoking lecture on the topic of: “User-Centered Translation: … Continue reading