- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: March 2014
A new co-edited volume has been published by Dr. Sharon O’Brien, with co-editors Laura Winther Balling, Michael Carl (Copenhagen Business School), Michel Simard (NRC Canada) and Lucia Specia (University of Sheffield) on the topic of post-editing. The book was published … Continue reading
The CTTS was delighted to welcome Prof. Kaisa Koskinen, University of Eastern Finland, to the CTTS and DCU to deliver the annual CTTS lecture on Wednesday March 26th. Prof. Koskinen delivered a thought-provoking lecture on the topic of: “User-Centered Translation: … Continue reading