- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: March 2014
A new co-edited volume has been published by Dr. Sharon O’Brien, with co-editors Laura Winther Balling, Michael Carl (Copenhagen Business School), Michel Simard (NRC Canada) and Lucia Specia (University of Sheffield) on the topic of post-editing. The book was published … Continue reading
The CTTS was delighted to welcome Prof. Kaisa Koskinen, University of Eastern Finland, to the CTTS and DCU to deliver the annual CTTS lecture on Wednesday March 26th. Prof. Koskinen delivered a thought-provoking lecture on the topic of: “User-Centered Translation: … Continue reading