- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: February 2014
We extend our congratulations to our newest PhD, Dr. Magdalena Dombek, who recently defended her PhD thesis entitled: A Study into the Motivations of Internet Users Contributing to Translation Crowdsourcing: The Case of Polish Facebook User-Translators. Magda was supervised by Dr. Minako … Continue reading
The CTTS is pleased to invite applications from suitable applicants for the PhD scholarship described below. The research will be supervised jointly by Drs. Ryoko Sasamoto and Minako O’Hagan and is for four years. How to apply: Email your CV and … Continue reading
CTTS member, Dr. Eithne O’Connell has just reviewed the following publication: Susana Bayó Belenguer, Eiléan Ní Chuilleanáin, & Cormac Ó Cuilleanáin, editors, assisted by Giulia Zuodar (2013). TRANSLATION RIGHT OR WRONG. Four Courts Press, Dublin in International Journal of Comparative … Continue reading