Dr. Eithne O’Connell will present at the conference entitled “An Ré Dhigiteach & an Todhchaí/The Digital Age and the Future” to be held in Galway on 21/11/2013. Dr. O’Connell will present in a panel on “Ag Obair i Mionteanga – Na Dúshláin”. The conference is organised by Údarás na Gaelteachta and Greasán na Meán. Further information can be obtained from email@example.com.
- Invitation to open seminar: Ethical questions at the intersections of crisis translation, humanitarian innovation and the conceptualization of information as a humanitarian good, 4-5 p.m., 22 March in C165, DCU (Glasnevin campus)
- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.