Dr. Eithne O’Connell will present at the conference entitled “An Ré Dhigiteach & an Todhchaí/The Digital Age and the Future” to be held in Galway on 21/11/2013. Dr. O’Connell will present in a panel on “Ag Obair i Mionteanga – Na Dúshláin”. The conference is organised by Údarás na Gaelteachta and Greasán na Meán. Further information can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)