- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Dr. Eithne O’Connell will present at the conference entitled “An Ré Dhigiteach & an Todhchaí/The Digital Age and the Future” to be held in Galway on 21/11/2013. Dr. O’Connell will present in a panel on “Ag Obair i Mionteanga – … Continue reading
CTTS member, Dr. Sharon O’Brien has just published her co-authored book, with Gabriela Saldanha (University of Birmingham) on Research Methodologies in Translation Studies. More information on the book is available here.