- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Dr. Eithne O’Connell will present at the conference entitled “An Ré Dhigiteach & an Todhchaí/The Digital Age and the Future” to be held in Galway on 21/11/2013. Dr. O’Connell will present in a panel on “Ag Obair i Mionteanga – … Continue reading
CTTS member, Dr. Sharon O’Brien has just published her co-authored book, with Gabriela Saldanha (University of Birmingham) on Research Methodologies in Translation Studies. More information on the book is available here.