- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: October 2013
CTTS Scholars, Drs. Minako O’Hagan and Carmen Mangiron have published their new book on Game Localization with John Benjamins. Video games are part of the growing digital entertainment industry for which game localization has become pivotal in serving international markets. … Continue reading
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS FOR A SPECIAL ISSUE OF MACHINE TRANSLATION (http://www.springer.com/computer/artificial/journal/10590) Special Issue on: Post-Editing of Machine Translation Editors: Dr. Sharon O’Brien (CTTS/DCU) & Dr. Michel Simard (National Research Council of Canada) As the adoption of Machine Translation within the … Continue reading
Mr. Patrick Cadwell, PhD candidate at the CTTS, presented a poster on his research on translation requirements in sudden-onset emergencies at the 7th EST Conference in Germersheim, Germany.