- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Images from the seminar available here. Joint Research Seminar: ‘Language in Minority/ised Language Media’ 10th – 11th July 2013 Aberystwyth University, Wales The joint research seminar on Language in Minority/ised Language Media, held at Aberystwyth University from 10-11 July 2013, … Continue reading
The programme for the Workshop on Post-Editing Technologies and Practice (WPTP-2) has now been announced and is available here. This workshop is co-organised by Sharon O’Brien through the CNGL, along with Lucia Specia (University of Sheffield) and Michel Simard (National … Continue reading
The CTTS at Dublin City University and University of Wales are jointly organising a research seminar entitled “Language in Minority/ised Language Media” 10fed – 11 eg Gorffennaf 2013 10th – 11th July 2013 Prifysgol Aberystwyth University, Cymru / Wales This research … Continue reading
The International Association for Media and Communication Research held its annual conference (IAMCR 2013) in Dublin City University June 25-29. Patrick Cadwell, a PhD student in CTTS, presented a paper to the conference’s Crisis Communication Working Group on mass media … Continue reading