- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Images from the seminar available here. Joint Research Seminar: ‘Language in Minority/ised Language Media’ 10th – 11th July 2013 Aberystwyth University, Wales The joint research seminar on Language in Minority/ised Language Media, held at Aberystwyth University from 10-11 July 2013, … Continue reading
The programme for the Workshop on Post-Editing Technologies and Practice (WPTP-2) has now been announced and is available here. This workshop is co-organised by Sharon O’Brien through the CNGL, along with Lucia Specia (University of Sheffield) and Michel Simard (National … Continue reading
The CTTS at Dublin City University and University of Wales are jointly organising a research seminar entitled “Language in Minority/ised Language Media” 10fed – 11 eg Gorffennaf 2013 10th – 11th July 2013 Prifysgol Aberystwyth University, Cymru / Wales This research … Continue reading
The International Association for Media and Communication Research held its annual conference (IAMCR 2013) in Dublin City University June 25-29. Patrick Cadwell, a PhD student in CTTS, presented a paper to the conference’s Crisis Communication Working Group on mass media … Continue reading