Dr. Sharon O’Brien was invited to present to the Google Localization Team at the Google Dublin offices on the topic of Machine Translation Quality Evaluation on Thursday, 27 June 2013. The event was attend by over 30 international members of the Google Localization Team.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.