Dr. Sharon O’Brien was invited to present to the Google Localization Team at the Google Dublin offices on the topic of Machine Translation Quality Evaluation on Thursday, 27 June 2013. The event was attend by over 30 international members of the Google Localization Team.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)