- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Dr. Sharon O’Brien was invited to present to the Google Localization Team at the Google Dublin offices on the topic of Machine Translation Quality Evaluation on Thursday, 27 June 2013. The event was attend by over 30 international members of … Continue reading
The M.A. in Translation Studies and the M.Sc. in Translation Technology are Graduate Skills Funded Programmes, which means that the fees for EU students are subsidised under the European Social Fund. The fees for the academic year 2013-2014 are €2750 instead of the … Continue reading