The poetry volume ‘Verschwiegene Gedichte’, by German poet Sabine Lange, is currently being translated by CTTS PhD candidate Gráinne Toomey and Professor Emeritus Jenny Williams. Some of the translated poems have been published in the May 2013 issue of literary journal ‘Mad Hatters’ Review’. This edition of the journal, entitled cut.ting edge: Austrian, German and Swiss Writing, focuses on German to English literary translation and has been guest-edited by Berlin-based translator’s collective Transfiction (click here for the link). A public event showcasing the translations took place in Berlin on May 11th, where the translators and authors featured in the reading of their work.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.