The CTTS welcomed the John McGahern Writer in Residence at Dublin City University and St. Patrick’s College Drumcondra, Claire Keegan, on May 2, 2013. Claire is the author of many highly acknowledged works of fiction such as Antartica and Walk the Blue Fields. Her work has been translated into 13 languages to date. During the interview, which was conducted by Dr. Dorothy Kenny, Claire shared interesting insights on the topic of being translated from the author’s perspective.
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU