- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The poetry volume ‘Verschwiegene Gedichte’, by German poet Sabine Lange, is currently being translated by CTTS PhD candidate Gráinne Toomey and Professor Emeritus Jenny Williams. Some of the translated poems have been published in the May 2013 issue of literary … Continue reading
The CTTS welcomed the John McGahern Writer in Residence at Dublin City University and St. Patrick’s College Drumcondra, Claire Keegan, on May 2, 2013. Claire is the author of many highly acknowledged works of fiction such as Antartica and Walk … Continue reading
CTTS is delighted to announce the publication of Prof. Emeritus Jenny Williams’ Theories of Translation, published by Palgrave Macmillan. Theories of Translation deals with subjective theories of translation as well as more formal ones. It also includes theoretical perspectives on current … Continue reading