- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The poetry volume ‘Verschwiegene Gedichte’, by German poet Sabine Lange, is currently being translated by CTTS PhD candidate Gráinne Toomey and Professor Emeritus Jenny Williams. Some of the translated poems have been published in the May 2013 issue of literary … Continue reading
The CTTS welcomed the John McGahern Writer in Residence at Dublin City University and St. Patrick’s College Drumcondra, Claire Keegan, on May 2, 2013. Claire is the author of many highly acknowledged works of fiction such as Antartica and Walk … Continue reading
CTTS is delighted to announce the publication of Prof. Emeritus Jenny Williams’ Theories of Translation, published by Palgrave Macmillan. Theories of Translation deals with subjective theories of translation as well as more formal ones. It also includes theoretical perspectives on current … Continue reading