The annual CBI conference is a weekend-long celebration of the very best in books for young people from home and abroad. Featuring some of the most exciting names in writing, illustration, publishing and criticism, this relaxed and friendly event is an opportunity for teachers, booksellers, librarians, academics, artists and other professionals – or anyone else with a passion for children’s literature – to meet old favourites and discover new voices. One of the guest speakers is Sarah Ardizzone, a translator of children’s books.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)