The annual CBI conference is a weekend-long celebration of the very best in books for young people from home and abroad. Featuring some of the most exciting names in writing, illustration, publishing and criticism, this relaxed and friendly event is an opportunity for teachers, booksellers, librarians, academics, artists and other professionals – or anyone else with a passion for children’s literature – to meet old favourites and discover new voices. One of the guest speakers is Sarah Ardizzone, a translator of children’s books.
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU