- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: April 2013
The annual CBI conference is a weekend-long celebration of the very best in books for young people from home and abroad. Featuring some of the most exciting names in writing, illustration, publishing and criticism, this relaxed and friendly event is an … Continue reading
Announcing IPCITI 2013 – the 9th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting
Postgraduate students from around the world are invited to send abstracts for papers or posters on all areas of Translation and Interpreting Studies. Call for Papers ends 21st of June 2013. For more information click here. IPCITI Poster
The CTTS is pleased to announce that Prof. Fabio Alves (UFMG, Brazil) will give the CTTS Annual Lecture on Wednesday 10th April from 2-3.30 p.m. in room CG86 (Henry Grattan Building, Dublin City University). Prof. Alves’ lecture will be on … Continue reading