- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: April 2013
The annual CBI conference is a weekend-long celebration of the very best in books for young people from home and abroad. Featuring some of the most exciting names in writing, illustration, publishing and criticism, this relaxed and friendly event is an … Continue reading
Announcing IPCITI 2013 – the 9th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting
Postgraduate students from around the world are invited to send abstracts for papers or posters on all areas of Translation and Interpreting Studies. Call for Papers ends 21st of June 2013. For more information click here. IPCITI Poster
The CTTS is pleased to announce that Prof. Fabio Alves (UFMG, Brazil) will give the CTTS Annual Lecture on Wednesday 10th April from 2-3.30 p.m. in room CG86 (Henry Grattan Building, Dublin City University). Prof. Alves’ lecture will be on … Continue reading