Dr. Sharon O’Brien has just published an article in Target (25:1) entitled ‘The Borrowers: Researching the Cognitive Aspects of Translation’. This is a special issue of Target on Interdisciplinarity in Translation and Interpreting Process Research, which was co-edited by Sharon O’Brien, Maureen Ehrensberger-Dow and Susanne Göpferich. Further details are available here.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University