Dr. Sharon O’Brien has just published an article in Target (25:1) entitled ‘The Borrowers: Researching the Cognitive Aspects of Translation’. This is a special issue of Target on Interdisciplinarity in Translation and Interpreting Process Research, which was co-edited by Sharon O’Brien, Maureen Ehrensberger-Dow and Susanne Göpferich. Further details are available here.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)