Dr. Sharon O’Brien has just published an article in Target (25:1) entitled ‘The Borrowers: Researching the Cognitive Aspects of Translation’. This is a special issue of Target on Interdisciplinarity in Translation and Interpreting Process Research, which was co-edited by Sharon O’Brien, Maureen Ehrensberger-Dow and Susanne Göpferich. Further details are available here.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.