Sharon O’Brien has been invited to give a guest lecture at the University of Birmingham on Tuesday, March 5th on her research to date on user-centred translation. Dr. O’Brien will discuss her research on controlled authoring, post-editing of machine translation output, the use of eye tracking to measure cognitive load and her recent collaboration with Dr. Stephen Doherty on measuring usability of raw MT output.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.