- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Dr. Ryoko Sasamoto will give a public lecture for IRAAL (Irish Association for Applied Linguistics) on the topic of ‘Application of Cognitive Pragmatics: Relevance theory and multi-modality’ on Wednesday 6th March at 7.30 in C165, Henry Grattan Building, Dublin City … Continue reading
The CTTS is delighted to welcome Mr Vincent Huart from the European Commission’s Directorate General for Translation. Vincent spent three weeks with us as a Visiting Translator in 2012; we are delighted that he is back this year to share his experience with … Continue reading
Held in Dublin City University on November 24th, the first ‘pop-up’ conference on Multimodality & Cyberpsychology was a resounding success. Several CTTS researchers, Dr. Dorothy Kenny, Dr. Ryoko Sasamoto, and Dr. Stephen Doherty showcased some of the cutting edge research carried out … Continue reading
Congratulations to CTTS member, Dr. Mary Phelan, for the successful defence of her PhD thesis entitled: “Irish Language Court Interpreting 1801-1922”. In this thesis Mary presents a wealth of new information on how court interpreting for speakers of Irish was … Continue reading