The next DCLRS talk will host Henk Zeevat from the University of Amsterdam on Friday, December 7th LB08 (Lloyd Building Basement TCD). The title of the talk is: The Motor of Language Evolution: Automatic Self-Monitoring, and an abstract can be found here.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)