The next DCLRS talk will host Henk Zeevat from the University of Amsterdam on Friday, December 7th LB08 (Lloyd Building Basement TCD). The title of the talk is: The Motor of Language Evolution: Automatic Self-Monitoring, and an abstract can be found here.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.